Dye-free khadi denim. Elegant sleeveless shift dress. V neck in front and back. Back slit for ease of movement. In-seam pockets. Classic silhouette.
Each piece is hand painted individually. Print placement may vary slightly from garment to garment. Small irregularities are common and speak to the hand processes involved.
Khadi is a traditional, handwoven fabric native to India. The thread is first hand spun on a spinning wheel. The fabric is then woven on a handloom. The fabric for this garment has been woven by rural women determined to build a better life.
- Handwoven Khadi denim
- Hand wash separately in cold water using a mild detergent
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not scrub
- Ethically made in India
- Regular fit
- Tamanna is 5'9 and wearing size S
• Orders are shipped within 10 working days. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.
• All orders are shipped in the returnable Ecovia bag. You will receive a 10% discount code every time you opt for the Pick Back option for the bag.