Flirtatious peplum top in soft handwoven cotton. Slight drop shoulder. Cinched waist with light elastic and adjustable drawstring. The neckline has a delicate piping using the original selvedge of the fabric.
Khadi is a traditional, handwoven fabric native to India. The thread is first hand spun on a spinning wheel. The fabric is then woven on a handloom. The fabric for this garment has been woven by rural women determined to build a better life.
- Handwoven Khadi Cotton
- Wash separately in cold water using a mild detergent
- Ethically made in India
- Regular fit
- Aishwarya is 6' feet and wearing size XS
- Himanjali is 5'8" and wearing size XL
• Due to Covid restrictions, garment production and shipping may be delayed. Our customer care will update you every step of the way. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.