The handwoven silk comes from looms of craftsmen whose ancestors made fabrics for kings and noblemen. The A line dress has a single diagonal box pleat that keeps it timeless yet on trend. Little details include button closure in the back and in-seam pockets. The dress is shipped with a cotton slip that has adjustable straps.
This artisanal silk is naturally dyed with a colour extracted from tea leaves.
- Handwoven Silk
- Wash separately in cold water using a mild detergent
- Ethically made in India
- Regular fit
- Aishwarya is 6' feet and wearing size XS
- Himanjali is 5'8" feet and wearing size XL
• Due to Covid restrictions, garment production and shipping may be delayed. Our customer care will update you every step of the way. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.