Azizi - Jacket
Inspired by the outdoors, a safari jacket that respects nature it is designed for. Zero-dye, slow-made denim. Smart shoulder epaulettes. Drawstring at waist for desired fit. Upper patch pockets. Welt pockets at hip. Panel detail for back shoulder yoke. This is a jacket you will wear for years.
This garment is made with khadi fabric.
Khadi is a traditional, handwoven fabric native to India. The thread is first hand spun on a spinning wheel. The fabric is then woven on a handloom. The fabric for this garment has been woven by rural women determined to build a better life.
- Handspun & Handwoven Cotton
- Wash separately in cold water using a mild detergent
- Ethically made in India
- Regular Fit
- Jacket length is 27.5"
- Arya is 5.8ft and wearing size S
- Need help with sizing? WhatsApp us on +91 7892525916
• Orders are shipped within 10 working days. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.
• All orders are shipped in the returnable Ecovia bag. You will receive a 10% discount code every time you opt for the Pick Back option for the bag.