A wardrobe staple; A-line dress with a boat-ish neck. In-seam pockets. Perfect for layering.
This denim is made from 100% recycled fabric. 0 chemicals were used to make it. The fabric is handwoven and hence no electricity was used to make it. 3 kilos of garment waste & 13 water bottles were recycled per dress. This fabric is pre-shrunk using the Zero Zero sanforization process that eliminates the use of water in shrinking. Amen.
Read more about the process here.
- 60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
- Gentle machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Medium heat for Iron
- Ethically made in India
- Regular fit
- Priyanka is 5'7.5 feet and wearing size XS
• Due to Covid restrictions, garment production and shipping may be delayed. Our customer care will update you every step of the way. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.