Playful top in pristine white khadi. Partial placket with a single button revealed at the neck. Gentle gathers at the yoke seam. Three quarter length sleeves.
Khadi is a traditional, handwoven fabric native to India. The thread is first hand spun on a spinning wheel. The fabric is then woven on a handloom. The fabric for this garment has been woven by rural women determined to build a better life.
- Handwoven Khadi Cotton
- Wash separately in cold water using a mild detergent
- Ethically made in India
- Regular fit
- Priyanka is 5'7.5 feet and wearing size XS
• Orders are shipped within 10 working days. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.
• All orders are shipped in the returnable Ecovia bag. You will receive a 10% discount code every time you opt for the Pick Back option for the bag.