Heritage khadi in blush. Collarless button down dress. Elasticated back to accentuate waist. Wide, elbow grazing sleeves with drop shoulder. In-seam pockets.
Khadi is a traditional, handwoven fabric native to India. The thread is first hand spun on a spinning wheel. The fabric is then woven on a handloom. The fabric for this garment has been woven by rural women determined to build a better life.
The length of the dress is 44.5 inches. If you wish to alter it, please mention desired length in the Note section at check out.
- Handwoven cotton
- Wash separately in cold water using a mild detergent
- Ethically made in India
- Regular fit
- Dress length is 44.5"
- Naayaab is 5'8.5" feet and wearing size S
- Need help with sizing? Whatsapp us on +91 7892525916
• Due to Covid restrictions, garment production and shipping may be delayed. Our customer care will update you every step of the way. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.