Handwoven, dye free denim. High rise with ankle grazing length. Elasticated waist. Front button fastening with a zip fly.
This garment is made with khadi fabric.
Khadi is a traditional, handwoven fabric native to India. The thread is first hand spun on a spinning wheel. The fabric is then woven on a handloom. The fabric for this garment has been woven by rural women determined to build a better life.
Please see the 'Size & Fit' section below for garment length. If you wish to have the length altered, specify your preference in the NOTES section at checkout.
- Handspun and Handwoven Denim
- Gentle machine wash
- Made in India
- Easy fit
- Garment length is 38"
- Kirandeep is 5.11ft and wearing size S
- Need help with sizing? WhatsApp us on +91 7892525916
• Due to Covid restrictions, garment production and shipping may be delayed. Our customer care will update you every step of the way. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.