An open jacket for easy layering with front pockets. Dolman sleeves. Oversized shape adds a relaxed feel.
This denim is made from 100% recycled fabric. 0 chemicals were used to make it. The fabric is handwoven and hence no electricity was used to make it. 3 kilos of garment waste & 14 water bottles were recycled per jacket. This fabric is pre-shrunk using the Zero Zero sanforization process that eliminates the use of water in shrinking. Amen.
Read more about the process here.
- 60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
- Gentle machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Medium heat for Iron
- Ethically made in India
- Easy fit
- Priyanka is 5'7.5 feet and wearing size OS
• Due to Covid restrictions, garment production and shipping may be delayed. Our customer care will update you every step of the way. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.