Hero Series - Laakhuben
Not all heroes need a microphone. Not all rebellions are obvious. With this shirt, we celebrate one of our heroes. Laakhuben is part of a group of women who have turned their lives around with a needle and thread in hand, shifting the destiny of her family and her community in an unimaginable way. She has also embroidered several styles for The Summer House. And now, much to her delight, Laakhuben has embroidered her self portrait. A woman from far flung Mithapur being celebrated by a woman in another corner of the world is the sisterhood we hope to build with this shirt.
Relaxed shirt with a slim collar. Concealed front button placket. Dolman sleeves. Gentle high-low curved hem. Chic selvedge detail on the side. Limited edition.
Signature artwork. Hand embroidered by the artisan in Kutch. Slight irregularities in embroidery are inherent and speak to the hand processes involved.
Please see the 'Size & Fit' section below for garment length. No customizations possible.
- Handspun and handwoven cotton
- Hand-embroidered by traditional craftsmen
- Gentle hand wash separately using a mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Do not scrub
- Ethically made in India
- Easy fit
- Front length is 22"
- Back length is 26"
- Sahez is 5.11ft and wearing size XS/S
- Need help with sizing? WhatsApp us on +91 7892525916
• Orders are shipped within 10 working days. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.
• All orders are shipped in the returnable Ecovia bag. You will receive a 10% discount code every time you opt for the Pick Back option for the bag.