A refined co-ord in earthy, no-dye khadi. One shoulder top with an asymmetric hem. Chic selvedge detail at the neck for added charm. Inseam pockets. Paired with straight, wide leg pants. Neatly fitted waistband with an elasticated back. Selvedge detailing on the side seam. Ankle-skimming length. Inseam pockets. Wear them together or style them separately.
Khadi is a traditional, handwoven fabric native to India. The thread is first hand spun on a spinning wheel. The fabric is then woven on a handloom. The fabric for this garment has been woven by rural women determined to build a better life.
- Handwoven Khadi
- Gentle machine wash
- Ethically made in India
- Regular fit
- Top length from right shoulder is 34"
- Top length from left shoulder is 50"
- Pant length is 41"
- Deveney is 5'7" feet and wearing size S
- Need help with sizing? Whatsapp us on +91 7892525916
• Due to Covid restrictions, garment production and shipping may be delayed. Our customer care will update you every step of the way. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.