Johri Set - Khadi
Soft khadi traditionally used for children. Handspun and handwoven cotton.
Tunic style top with drop shoulder. Full length sleeves. Partial concealed placket. Curved hem with side slits. In seam pockets.
Full length pyjamas. Elasticated waist with drawstring. Easy wide leg. In-seam pockets. Unlined.
Khadi is a traditional, handwoven fabric native to India. The thread is first hand spun on a spinning wheel. The fabric is then woven on a handloom. The fabric for this garment has been woven by rural artisans determined to build a better life.
Please see the 'Size & Fit' section below for garment length. If you wish to have the length altered, specify your preference in the NOTES section at checkout.
- Handspun & Handwoven Cotton
- Wash separately in cold water using a mild detergent
- Ethically made in India
- Easy Fit
- Top length is 37" and pant length is 38"
- Arya is 5.8ft and wearing size S
- Need help with sizing? WhatsApp us on +91 7892525916
• Orders are shipped within 10 working days. Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
• COD, returns and exchanges are not possible on customised garments.
• All orders are shipped in the returnable Ecovia bag. You will receive a 10% discount code every time you opt for the Pick Back option for the bag.